Status
Not open for further replies.

cal
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

ZAPCO RB-13.2 ITALIAN BUILT SQ BY ESB

Item(s) Description/Condition:

nib, only opened for pics and hav ebeen stored in closet. these are the high end sq components made by esb in italy. these are qualitty built and haevy not the cheap i force one on ebay . these reatail for 700 and are salling on woofers for 459.00 im selling way below to move them quick . these were purchased from an authorized zapco dealer so no refurbs or junk .

http://www.woofersetc.com/p-4966-rb-132-zapco-525-reference-component-system.aspx

Specs:

5.25 component set

150 watts rms

Moving Coil resistance RE: 3.6 Ohms

Resonance Frequency FS: 74 Hz

Mechanical Q QMS: 5.62>Electric Q QES: 0.48

Total Q QTS: 0.44

Mobile Mass Mms: 10.09g

Mechanical Compliance Cms: 0.46 mm/N

Cone Diameter D: 10.5 cm

Surface Area Sd: 86.5 cm2

Maximum Volume Air Shifted Vd: 364 cm2

Equivalent Acoustic Volume: Vas: 4.81 liters

Moving Coil Inductance Le: .68 mH

Force Factor BL: 6.12 Txm

Max Linear Excursion X Max: 4 mm

Max Peak Excursion X Max peak: 13 mm

Carbon Fiber Cone

Die Cast Aluminum Basket

DLC Differentiated Shape Suspension

(Double Linear Control)

Y-35 Ferrite 18 Oz. Vented Magnet

Heavy-duty Extended-pole Magnet Plates

1.2" / 30mm Voice Coil with Kapton Former

Flat Profile Nomex Progressive Spider

24K Gold Plated Connectors

Price:

325.00 each set shipped con u.s.

no trades

refrences

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1006316

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

you need them .//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

fwiw, the i-force set is still pretty damn good. But these are sex. Right there with any other boner set you want to throw out.

If these were 6.5's, I'd be all over them

dont really want to get into specifics about the i force but a dealer stopped selling zapco after they came out with the new line and went to hybrid audio, i agree tho these are some **** beasts and build quality is insane .

dont really want to get into specifics about the i force but a dealer stopped selling zapco after they came out with the new line and went to hybrid audio, i agree tho these are some **** beasts and build quality is insane .
Well... I meant "for the price." Comparing them to HAT isn't really a fair fight.

Well... I meant "for the price." Comparing them to HAT isn't really a fair fight.
fade,

i was not comparing them to the H.A.T i was just saying when zapco went to the new line the shop that carries the quality of the zapco refrence went to similar product the H.A.T .

LOL its like saying a ferrari is compared to a toyota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...