• Participant list

BLF0005

Contact Information:

Blake Fabiani

wareagle900@mac.com

334-714-5911

The best way to contact me is by text.

Item(s) for Sale:

I am selling my Zapco DC650 amplifier and DRC in dash remote control. I am selling because I am not using them and they have just been sitting in my closet. They both function perfectly and it is an absolutely amazing amp. Full on board sound processor etc. This thing has it all!

The exterior condition is 8.5/10. There are a few small scratches but nothing really notable or even noticeable. the DRC remote is a 9.5/10. It is basically perfect condition.

The only flaw with the amp is that the usb port on the back popped off it's legs on the board. This does not affect the functionality of the amp at all. it still is fully functional with no issues. The DRC remote has a usb port on the back that allows you full control over the onboard DSP.

Included with the amp and remote is the dealer password to the Zapco software.

Price:

$450 shipped tyd

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is included in the asking price.

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.