New Infinity kappa 6.09cs (6 1/2" component set)

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

adjetta
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

I am selling a new set of Infinity Kappa 6.09cs components speakers

I will post pictures as soon as I get home from work

Item(s) Description/Condition:

BNIB infinity Kappa 60.9cs

This set Includes everything with the *exception of the flush mounts for the tweeters. I sent my a set to infinity for a warranted replacement, and i am selling the set they sent me. I went with a different company, and the tweeters are a lot smaller, but I neededthe tweeter flush mounts because I have gaping 2 inch holes in my door panels specially for the mounts in the kit. It still has the recessed mounts, and the surface mounts.

This kit includes everything you would receive in an Infinity Kappa 60.9cs set, excluding the tweeter flush mounts, everything is brand new and sealed in plastic.

Price:

I want $80 if the buyer pays shipping or $100 shipped within the continental United States

I would consider trading along with cash on my end for higher end component sets, or a ultra small mono block or 4 channel, would also consider pioneer double dins mainly the app radio, or a pair of large frame Ray-Ban aviators lol

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

979.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...