Zapco c2k 6.0X.... what subwoofers

Participant count
  • Participant list

Theencoder

I recently got a 2010 VW GTI.... if anyone else has seen this car it doesn't have a ton of extra room but is a fun car to drive around.... I've been without any kind of real sound system for about a year since another car I owned. I have a Zapco C2K 6.0X and I believe I am going to be buying a C2K 2.5 or 2 2.0's or something like this with a SP4-SL.... my question is what would you guys suggest for subs.. I previously had 4 10" 11Kv.2 Subwoofer in a sealed box and the guys over at Elemental Design told me its something that I'm doing to bust em..... I don't feel like I push them that hard but I'm probably kidding myself... I know I could push a hell of a lot harder with the 6.0. Any Suggestions you guys have for a car this size would help a lot with the specs that could hold up to Zapco. tbh I was thinking about trying out Elemental Designs again with the e5.10 but I'm a bit nervous as last time I spoke with the guys there they assured me that the other 4 speakers should be able to handle my amp..... doesn't seem like he was right.... 3 busted in less than a year :\

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.