• Thread starter Russell
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
R

Russell

Hi im wanna build a system with multiple subs but what sounds good???? I want about 4 or 5 subs they could be any thing from 6's - 15's whats a good combo. I want a good bass hit and good low notes too. It will be in a integra 95. Please any info will help. Ps what are some good subs ??? Whats better ??? out of Farenheit, MTX, RockfordFosgate, audibahn?? Are eclipse subs good ?? What would be a sweet set up for my situation ???? Does your stor have a web site ???Thanks for all the help.

Im a new car audio enthusiust working on my MECP

I would put them in this order.

Eclipse

Rockford

MTX/ Audiobahn

Farenheit

If you really want the puch and the lows you can always mix and match...just not with brands and enclosure types.

I would say 12s would do you well for keeping things all the same but for punchy kick drums and such with good solid lows

I would use 3 tens and 2 15s.. amps are gonna be spendy though not to mention the infuriated people shaking fists and callin the police about the noise..be careful with this.

Just my two cents.

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.