zachzchw

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceteebone
5,000+ posts

Banned
Michigan
**sigh** i hate doing this because the deal i made with him involving my rl-p's and his premier 860 went down flawlessly. well after that trade happened, we came upon a deal where i would trade my dual 12 ported box with swappable ports, for some left over deadener, a broken ground distro, a terminal cup, some speaker wire, a dmx cd, and $40. since our first deal went so well i didn't hesitate to ship it out. shipping cost $55 and i charged him $40 and took some extra junk he had lying around so he got an awesome deal because this was a great box. he said my stuff was sent out, but it actually wasn't. he then shipped me the deadener and some 8 guage wire i didn't even want. he claimed the other stuff fell out of the box. he said it would be out the next day. well it's been 2 weeks and nothing. i'm screwed out of $40. i know some people on this forum knows where he lives so maybe they can find out what's up. i'm not calling for violence just wondering what's up.

**sigh** i hate doing this because the deal i made with him involving my rl-p's and his premier 860 went down flawlessly. well after that trade happened, we came upon a deal where i would trade my dual 12 ported box with swappable ports, for some left over deadener, a broken ground distro, a terminal cup, some speaker wire, a dmx cd, and $40. since our first deal went so well i didn't hesitate to ship it out. shipping cost $55 and i charged him $40 and took some extra junk he had lying around so he got an awesome deal because this was a great box. he said my stuff was sent out, but it actually wasn't. he then shipped me the deadener and some 8 guage wire i didn't even want. he claimed the other stuff fell out of the box. he said it would be out the next day. well it's been 2 weeks and nothing. i'm screwed out of $40. i know some people on this forum knows where he lives so maybe they can find out what's up. i'm not calling for violence just wondering what's up.
I am where's my $70. But seriously this is fokin sad. Man up zach what the hells the deal? Unless you are in jail/hospital, there arent really any other excuses.

I am where's my $70. But seriously this is fokin sad. Man up zach what the hells the deal? Unless you are in jail/hospital, there arent really any other excuses.

i think something happened because he hasn't been on since september 1st, but still my money was suppose to be sent out before that. he was always easy to get a hold of, and out first trade went down so well i didn't think twice about doing another deal. i guess i should be lucky he only ripped me off on $40 instead of my rl-p's.

i think something happened because he hasn't been on since september 1st, but still my money was suppose to be sent out before that. he was always easy to get a hold of, and out first trade went down so well i didn't think twice about doing another deal. i guess i should be looking he only ripped me off on $40 instead of my rl-p's.
I assume ya mean lucky and not looking //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif, if so, yes. I am also lucky. I sent him 2 of my amps + $. He sent the amps back but no $ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

i know some people on this forum knows where he lives so if anybody can check on this fool let me know. i really don't care about the other crap he was suppose to send, just my money.

i know some people on this forum knows where he lives so if anybody can check on this fool let me know. i really don't care about the other crap he was suppose to send, just my money.
x2 $70.

yah....he kinda screwed me too.....he bought my broken pg xenon 1200.1 and said he sent out the money order the same day i shipped it......then he claimed he never received the package so he cancelled the money order.....but even if he cancelled it i still should've gotten it in the mail....so that leads me to believe he did get the amp but just didnt wanna pay for it and made an excuse.....i wasnt too upset since i had planned on throwing the busted amp out anyway....but i am out $14 in shipping....and would not recommend doin business with this guy.....and i havent seen him online since this happened

he is avoiding you guys...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

yah....he kinda screwed me too.....he bought my broken pg xenon 1200.1 and said he sent out the money order the same day i shipped it......then he claimed he never received the package so he cancelled the money order.....but even if he cancelled it i still should've gotten it in the mail....so that leads me to believe he did get the amp but just didnt wanna pay for it and made an excuse.....i wasnt too upset since i had planned on throwing the busted amp out anyway....but i am out $14 in shipping....and would not recommend doin business with this guy.....and i havent seen him online since this happened
next time ya have a busted amp that nice, put it on ebay. It would have brought close to $100 broken. Never throw em away //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. As for zach avoiding "us" . He's avoiding the forum, or using another name or something.

last time i talked to him on aim he said someone swiped that amp of his porch.

I'm happy I didn't buy my headunit from him.. he made up this crazy story that his brother worked at Pioneer and could get like 50% off anything.. sounded too good to be true.

I'm happy I didn't buy my headunit from him.. he made up this crazy story that his brother worked at Pioneer and could get like 50% off anything.. sounded too good to be true.
i remember that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

iceteebone

5,000+ posts
Banned
iceteebone
Michigan
Start date
Participants