zachzchw

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Ive talked to both Bimma and Iceteebone, told them that as soon as I sell off some of this audio gear I will be paying them.

2. As for walkychalky, I never got that amp, and he wasnt interested at all in filing an insurance claim, though he says it was insured. Sound a little strange?

3. My brother in law did not take the job at Pioneer, if he had, the discount would have been as I said. Which is why I didnt collect money from anyone for Pioneer stuff.

Basically, if you arent involved in the transaction, no reason to share your comments, right?

yeh ive had some probs with with him also, but i dont feel like say all of them, but i was posed ot trade him to broken **** for some wires n other **** and didnt get anything from him, but atleast he helped me clean my room

lol x2 I just decided to PM him earlier today.

the sad thing is, shipping for the box cost $55 and i'm only asking for $40. i mean it's only $40. can't be that poor. i was ready to let it go but then he comes back on the forums and doesn't pay me so that pisses me off. hopefully he'll send it to me by january because i'm going to florida and ohio is right along the way from michigan //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Ive talked to both Bimma and Iceteebone, told them that as soon as I sell off some of this audio gear I will be paying them.

still nothing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif this is so Fucking pathetic. it's only $40 man.

Received this pm from zach

Address to send it to?FInally sold some stuff.......

Oh, I will also pay you $55 rather than $40, since it was more to ship, ok?
already sent my address so payment should be arriving shortly.

nothing here, got your $?

nope. ohio to michigan shouldn't take to long //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

his last activity was 10-26 which was when he sent me that pm so i think he is gonna disappear again.

2 months and still havent gotten my $ back. He has been selling stuff on ebay, so I know he has come across some money. There is no excuse for this. I think he should be banned from selling anything until me and icetee are paid off.

I wasnt worried much before but now that I see all the scammish auction you have on ebay... I just dont have much faith in ya anymore man.

Also thought it was pretty weird when you sent me back part of my stuff.... you sent it to a place called zoey and ZACHS closet?? thats odd. Luckily I got ups to change the address.

2 months and still havent gotten my $ back. He has been selling stuff on ebay, so I know he has come across some money. There is no excuse for this. I think he should be banned from selling anything until me and icetee are paid off. I wasnt worried much before but now that I see all the scammish auction you have on ebay... I just dont have much faith in ya anymore man.

Also thought it was pretty weird when you sent me back part of my stuff.... you sent it to a place called zoey and ZACHS closet?? thats odd. Luckily I got ups to change the address.

Really? Funny that you got UPS to change the address.......Since I sent the amps back out fedex. I just sent them to the adddress on them, which should have been your local shipping center.....

I had to have the shipping center owner get the addresses changed on them.

Really? Funny that you got UPS to change the address.......Since I sent the amps back out fedex. I just sent them to the adddress on them, which should have been your local shipping center.....I had to have the shipping center owner get the addresses changed on them.
Sorry you're right fedex, not ups... big difference. I certainly didnt send them from zoey and zachs closet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

iceteebone

5,000+ posts
Banned
iceteebone
Michigan
Start date
Participants