Zachfeen's 2004 Focus hatch build log

Only the top baffle is, I bought the wood from a milling place that cut it for me since I have no place to do it and he didn't have enough 3/4 to do the 2 top baffles so they are both 11/16. 1/8 total of a difference on the baffle will not hurt a thing

hahaha^ you built this in your living room? lol
His mom must have been pissed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Decent looking box for your first one

Ya in my apartment. Gotta do what you gotta do right? I will never pay for someone to build me a box again. So easy and fairly fun to do. I had paper towels on the floor to prevent glue spillage. Worked well

WHat is this?????

DSCN1960.jpg

Ahhhh yeaaa (Thanks HAzordous)

DSCN1961.jpg

Fits like a glove

DSCN1963.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

So flat can be synonymous with bright? I assumed otherwise…shows my level of understanding. Speaking of mixing or mastering, the way it’s setup...
Try again on the attachments/pictures. They didn't load. Not exactly sure on the wiring, but you can buy an adapter harness that goes from your...
De radio van mijn seat Ibiza uit 2004 losgehad. En ny staat die op save mode en kan ik helemaal niks meer😬😬. Iemand een idee dit weer aan de...
Just need to check out the old one. no radio sound. but pops when turned on and off . Fuses look good
I have a set up but am looking to hide my amps, I have a 2004 sequoia. Does anyone have a set up like this or pics of an installation?

About this thread

stangman67

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
stangman67
Seattle
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date