Zachfeen's 04 focus hatch build

I sold the rl-i's. I loved them but they just didn't satisfy my basshead needs all the time. I had my fun with them, time to move on. I dropped 2 of the sa-8's in the box for a week, sounded pretty darn good too. I ended up selling the box to a local guy who is using 2 dc level 2's. For this box I got a diy kit from Mike, don't quite have the funds to pay someone to build this box for me.

I could have gotten ya a DIY kit too FYI //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

lol nice to know. I'll keep that in my back pocket from now on. I feel like I had an obligation to buy something from Mike this time, I was gonna buy the rl-i box from him but backed out and bought it from you instead. Plus I got a pretty nice deal from him, bought from him a few times before as well.

The one you built for me, or the box for this setup??
yeah I better get a demo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I think I have squeezed all I can out of my set up its louder then the last time you heard it. Only way to go louder is higher end 8"s.

your box is the same specs as mine 2.5 35hz, I'll see how your SA's do in yours then I might spring for some new 8"s!

For sure man, I'll have them up and going by the weekend hopefully. I won't be able to crank it up yet until I get some better batteries, I don't want to risk blowing the amp especially since I am running it at .5.

Yup yup I remember you. This should be a bit louder //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif And cruzer, the midbass is decent but the simple fact is these drivers are not designed to work in an ib setup. They would work well in a small ported setup. For the price I cannot complain though.
i agree cant complain for the price lol

i want the ID comps too but after spending over $100 or so i dont wanna spend another $200.

if u were going to go DIY route, what mid would you probably run?

The box design (thanks ryan)

Quad8-25ft3-at-35hz-B.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.