IMAG1827.jpg

IMAG1828.jpg

IMAG1830.jpg

IMAG1831.jpg

new hvac...

IMAG1863.jpg

dash in~!

IMAG1864.jpg

another box i finished up this week. i have so much **** to do in the next week ther prolly wont be many updates i have boxes upon boxes of euipment to install lol.

IMAG1809-1.jpg

updates!

- I Have searched to the end of the earth for the signature cow fur that has always been in this vehicle with no luck at all. even called the distributor that jo-aan fabrics got the stuff from 4 years ago when i bought it. no luck. until last night when i found some sketchy middle eastern company that makes rugs. exact match! so hopefully it comes or else i just might have to break down and use the spiked fur that every one else seems to like/use around here. **** THE HATERS that say i will ruin this build by doing the fur headliner/ door accents. it has always been in the yukon and always will. i have really no other options for covering either so FTW

- Dakota digital is custom making me some PURPLE!!!!!!!!!! digital guages for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif)) ****** right for $850

first position is the "show" mode. second position is so that once the amps are mounted i will beable to tune the amps from behind so that i dont have to take the amps out to do it.

the iPad2 is also in motion now to. but i need to re-tool my track system its a little to wobbly for my liking so no vids of that yet

Siiiiick progress man.... Do you have a build log of your Silverado I can check out?

Also I was just about to ask about the gauges, glad you got that sorted out. The cow fur is my favorite part //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

alright guys i need some advice.

i am trying to decided what to use for my grills. its between 3 things...

****** part is the one i bought a $150 3x10 sheet of i dont really like as much as i thought i would. looks to much like chicken wire or expanded aluminum. il let you guys be the judge

IMAG1935.jpg

this one is the hex mesh. i have alot of this now lol

IMAG1936.jpg

this is oval... this is expensive and would rather not have to buy alot but if you guys think it looks good i may have to

IMAG1937.jpg

IMAG1938.jpg

this is the standard 1/8 round perforated aluminum. ive used it many times before. its not to expensive and availible at lowes.

all of these pics are just the mesh layed in the hole. its not flush with the trim. acually i am going to form it to where its flush with the top of the trim piece

let the constructive criticism beginn

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.