Your Favorite Subwoofer Brand....what is it?

-Image Dynamics IDMAX

-Dayton Audio DVC

-Ascendant Audio Atlas

-Adire Audio Tempest (1st Gen)

-Resonant Engineering SE

I would have to say Image Dynamics.....

Well that's enough for me I suppose to make my point and finally get a hypocritical tick off my back. The real point behind this thread was to find everyone's favorite sub brand......or in short and in laymans terms......your bias. I was called out in another thread for simply giving an opinion on a product brand that I believe in 100%. I did not make a comment either negative or positive toward another product in that thread whatsoever. I simply gave information on a sub I recommended for that particular install and question from the thread starter about "our ideas or any more suggestions". When someone decided to say:

Quote:

Originally Posted by spudracer326

where is soundsplinter at??? In oregon??

no, so cal

Closer than oklahoma

Plus SS automatically wins for their customer service.

I think we know who has a "thing" for one certian brand.

Please insert text here: hi

His screen name is Eldorado and I believe I just made a valid point that I have a bias toward a particular product just like 84 other posters in THIS THREAD ALONE have and had no problems sharing it. Some can't do it without the explanation....but they can shamelessly share it. What that dude said was a sorry cheap shot and nothing less.

I also received a red mark on 3-7-06 @ precisely 12:21am from the thread containing pics of 6 DD 1008s enclosure that I had just finished. If you read the thread, you'll see that nobody had anything negative to say, just as I had nothing negative to say to anyone. Why then would I get a negative feedback that affects my public profile? Can I get an explanation PLEASE and also a recommendation from those of you will some clout in here to stop the nonsense that can hurt someone's reputation?

Thanks for participating!

VC

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.