yo goob...

My 304 thanks are gone now but all the thanks I have given are there
i have the same issue... had 180+ thanks, now ... all gone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

also, is the groan system gone now?

and i liked the old setup, where you could see someones thanks/groans right on their post, without having to click on anything.

i have the same issue... had 180+ thanks, now ... all gone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
also, is the groan system gone now?
Im checking now to try to get it fixed as it's a common issue. The groan is now dislike.

please do your best to replace every individual groan wdw earned...he worked hard for those
and there is your first thank on the new system //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

You can turn off notifications for quotes and such. Settings > User Tagging > check the boxes you want hidden. If you go a subheading under that you can turn off likes/dislikes/ and other notifications by the mod as well.
when i went to click on your thumbnail it told me this, it has been for the last week or so

sacsking916, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Just when I thought I was coming out of "noobdom" with my growing thank count.....i'm a nobody again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Now I've gotta go help more ppl in the tech sections //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

And people say you dont take care of stuff... Bahhhhh Thanks goob I really appreciate your site its been a major help to me... Keep up the good wrk man. Did that sound alil gay??
My god, could you be anymore of an ass kisser?

yeah goob, if you made the size larger, when someone liked a post or dislike, thatd be great.

i like it.

i just hope you can bring our previous likes/dislikes/thanks back.

it does seem that changing from page to page it is a little slower.

i know its not from my end, what would be causing this?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Wingsfreak9

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Wingsfreak9
Howell, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date