yo goob...

Well like it our not, the thank/like system needed an overhaul. The groan or dislike couldn't easily be fixed and was no longer supported. This system integrates better and is up to date. Sorry. And the "Live" image is being removed.

the stuff you just changed like the likes/thanks setup and the "LIVE" next to the thread title...ya thats retarded. just so you know. not sure what the thought process was behind that. i dont like change
i actually hate this change. the site is slower, things lag, and now it doesnt work when i click on the little like/thank thing in the corner up there. kinda stupid if you ask me

i actually hate this change. the site is slower, things lag, and now it doesnt work when i click on the little like/thank thing in the corner up there. kinda stupid if you ask me
Careful bro, it's statements like these that earn you an unmarked grave in the hills //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Well like it our not, the thank/like system needed an overhaul. The groan or dislike couldn't easily be fixed and was no longer supported. This system integrates better and is up to date. Sorry. And the "Live" image is being removed.
good enough i suppose. you're the man.

Careful bro, it's statements like these that earn you an unmarked grave in the hills //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
oh yeah. come at me bro..... or we can all light one up.

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

ya i had an evergrowing epeen that is now reduced to somewhat of an Asian sized epeen. not happy about this
x2 bro. i whole heartedly agree

oh yeah. come at me bro..... or we can all light one up.
lol, not from me bro, from Goob. I posted some shiz in his announcement thread and was quickly censored...

I couldn't care less about these new 'features' that keep getting implemented, I just care when they slow the damn site down and start causing double posts. If he could implement them with no negative effects on the system stability I wouldn't have any reason to bitch.

Also it may just be me, but i dont like the notification saying my post was quoted, just another reason to have that annoying notification thing up there
nope i dont like the quote thing either i can usually figure out when ive been quoted

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

by the way with this like and dislike stuff...we have facebook for that....

ok what the hell changed? been at work all day
we are still figuring it all out lol theres a stupid live picture next to the thread titles you get a notification when someone quotes your post and the likes thanks groans system has been changed/reset

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Wingsfreak9

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Wingsfreak9
Howell, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date