yo goob...

not all thanks imported I am short a few and it would be easier if thanks were prominently seen, while the other stuff you could click like it is now to see.

Thanks, itrader is here to stay.

Just wanted to make sure it still showed up so people can see it up front and not have to go threw my profile to see it. I have worked very hard to keep my feeback high and full of positives so thats all I care about. Thanks alot goob. I dnt like it that all my thanks are gone but I can deal with that my epeen is big enough no need to gloat.

Is there a way to make the "recent posts"(the ones on the main forum "home" page..top 15 or what ever) self update/refresh? That is a nice feature that I have seen on a few other forums that seems to work well.

[quote name='pro-rabbit']Is there a way to make the "recent posts" self update/refresh? That is a nice feature that I have seen on a few other forums that seems to work well.[/QUOTE]

That is something that I'm pretty sure is possible. Just the bandwidth it would take, but I think it canbe done.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Test, @disturbed471985

My recent post are messed up I can only see from 2 weeks back
I'm aware of that. The guy is getting to it as quickly as possible. Someone different than the work done today. I want search fixed badly also. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Wingsfreak9

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Wingsfreak9
Howell, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date