Yo boys

Participant count
  • Participant list
Basic system is usually an amplified pair of door speakers in the front, a subwoofer in the trunk (sealed or ported ) with an entry level DSP doing the processing/EQ

entry level DSP doing the processing/EQ
Pioneer DEH 80PRS has been a wildly popular head unit for a while now as it has time alignment, crossovers, and EQ built in. They can be had for just shy of 300$ these days and it would be a top recommendation if you don't need a full DIN screen or anything.

I always suggest JBL/Infinity lineup or fairly priced good performing components. The 150$ ish price point should buy you some decent sounding components through them. Sundown SFB amps are a fair value and backed by the best warranty in the industry, not sure when their 4 channel is due to release though.

Also keep an eye on SoundSolutionsAudio website, they often do several rounds of deals running up to Christmas and you might find some deals there. Most of what they sell is good but if you're uncertain run it by us here before you buy.

Pioneer DEH 80PRS has been a wildly popular head unit for a while now as it has time alignment, crossovers, and EQ built in. They can be had for just shy of 300$ these days and it would be a top recommendation if you don't need a full DIN screen or anything.

I always suggest JBL/Infinity lineup or fairly priced good performing components. The 150$ ish price point should buy you some decent sounding components through them. Sundown SFB amps are a fair value and backed by the best warranty in the industry, not sure when their 4 channel is due to release though.

Also keep an eye on SoundSolutionsAudio website, they often do several rounds of deals running up to Christmas and you might find some deals there. Most of what they sell is good but if you're uncertain run it by us here before you buy.

What about

https://www.crutchfield.com/S-MiS9R...nj2je0-n8AVlpdu-_HnAPqPeAcBWtItRoCLqMQAvD_BwE

As an entry level head unit suggestion? I run it in my Subaru and for sub $200 it's amazing. Great screen, nice preamp output, 13 band EQ, time alignment, built in crossovers. Also has great backup cam functionality as thats a basic requirement of drivers on newer vehicles.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.