SOLD Yet another forsale thread

bdawson72
5,000+ posts

Finally Has Bass Again
I am selling some things for a friend and teammate of mine.

They are as follows:

2 RE SX 12's. Both are in perfect working condition. One is in In good cosmetic condition and the other has a slight crack on the cone. $180 for the one is good cosmetic condition and $160 for the one with the slight crack.

4 Hifonics 1606d's(have been used for less that 5 months)....2 have slight cosmetic issues but nothing major and all are in perfect working order.$260 a piece. 2 of them have very slight cosmetic issues $225

2 Hifonics 1605d's(have been used for less than 5 months).....both in perfect working order and have slight wear. $225 a piece

pics hopefully later 2day........

new pics:

IMG00178.jpg

IMG00177.jpg

IMG00176.jpg

IMG00175.jpg

IMG00174.jpg

IMG00173.jpg

2 RE Audio SX 12"s

- Used for less than 5 months

- Both in great working condition

- Voice coil still in great condition

- Cosmeticly, one is slightly worse than the other (slight crack in cone, repaired with scilicone, slight abrasion on surround) = $160*

- Other SX is in great cosmetic shape = $180*

4 Hifonics 1606d's

- All used less than 5 months

- One has slight cosmetic damage to the top, but nothing mechanicly wrong = $200*

- 3 are in great cosmetic shape, great mechanical shape = $220*

2 Hifonics 1605d

- Used for less than 8 months

- All are in great mechanical shape and spotless cosmetic appearance = $210*

* = + Shipping

only one surround is messed up. it was in a box that slid to the back of the trunk and the surround rubbed against some carpet for 5-10 min. theres no holes or cuts in it. just scraped. ill up a pic in a min. plus, ygpm dz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.