Yay, I'm getting a new old car

Participant count
  • Participant list

Hades2004
10+ year member

Underworld Master
Canada
Just like the title says. I'm selling my 2003 Dodge SX R/T cause it's way too much to afford. So, the past few hours I was looking at some used cars. And my choices came down to 89-93 Nissan 240 SX or 94-99 Acura Integra LS or RS. I won't get getting one of them until after the summer cause thats when i'll have about $10000 saved up. Cause i'll be going to work for a big mining company this summer making $2500 every 2 weeks tax free. And the current sound system I have will be taking out of my car and put into one of those 2 cars I mentioned. But the thing i'm just worried about is, i'm not sure if my speakers will fit in the 240 SX or Integra. So does anyone know what size of speakers they take?

2 12s or 1/15 will fit in a 240 sx coupe or maybe 2 15s seald will work in a 240 sx i got about 6cuft to work with in the trunk mybe less??o yeah it will work with you're set up.

You're not going to want to spend all 10 grand after you slaved all summer in a mining company. Why is a 2k3 dodge too much for you to afford?

The reason why it's so much is, it's 447.61 a month for the next 3 years, and it needs alot of work done on it since it's been parked for like 18 months. Also, it can't come on the road until I have new tires. I rather have a car that is paid off and I can accually do some work on it. And I can't find any parts for my car either. And I really don't like 4 door cars either. And I still gotta pay off my sound system too. And also another reason, I can't drive my car in the winter cause my dad won't let me. Thats also another reason why I want to get my own car. I can drive it whenever I wanna.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.