Not open for further replies.

go_go_thrash
10+ year member

squeer
Item(s) for Sale:

XXX mids XBL^s style

Aura MR62

Item(s) Description/Condition:

XXX mids- 6.5, SVC 2, cannot find the specs for the life of me, but if you want these you probably know what they do. Will do my best to locate, chime in if you know what they are.

Aura MR62- 6.5", ~100 rms, braxial, crossovers missing covers, neo motor, sound amazing. Bought these off of desertheat from here, these were his personal pair.

Price:

All prices do NOT include shipping.

xxx mids- 200

Aura MR62- 175

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship by your preferred method.

Item Pictures:

xxxmids2.jpg

xxxmids.jpg

aurasass.jpg

auras.jpg

Refs:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/223404-go_go_thrash.html

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/291617-go_go_thrash.html

I am sure there is some feedback floating around I have lost, been a while since I have been here. Nick Morgan and Nick Wright have also vouched for me in the past.

If you have any questions please let me know via PM or in the thread. If any of my info is incorrect please feel free to correct it in the thread.

I believe this is them for the xxx speakers. I am very interested.

RE: 1.75 Ohms

Fs: 47.4 Hz

Qms: 2.33

Qes: 0.59

Qts: 0.473

Mms: 15.04 g

Cms: 7.505E-04

Vas: 21.49 ltr

1- way Xmax: 13mm linear (verified via Klippel)

Le: 0.14mH

Bl: 3.636 t/m

Power: 150wrms

Spl: 87.75 dB 1W/1m

Only one person seems to be interested in these xxx mids. I know as soon as I sell them I will find a use for them. They are amazing, I just don't have a use for them right now and they have been sitting for a while so I figured I would see if anyone else has a use.

arggg... those auras sound so amazing... I've had several pairs over the years and they are far and away the best speakers for the money...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...