Xxx?9515?btl?

I dont get why people make these threads, there all different prices, pick whatever is in your budget.

OMG SHOULD I GET 2 18" SOLO Xs OR 1 10" JENSEN!! OMGZ

IIRC, Audioque is owned by DD's owner's son. The only difference between the HD3 and the 9515 is the cooling, supposedly.
A few other things, the 9500's have been proven to be a tad better, but its really up to your wallet to decide. If your on a budget the HD3 seems like the best choice over the BTL and the 9515, but if you got the cash I'd go with the 9515.
The HD3's and 9500's are similar, but not the same, the 9500's use newer technology. I believe the HD3's are comparable/more similar to the older 9500 series.

BTL also looks like a great sub, but I would wanna give it more power if I was you. The 9515/HD3 would be the best choice for a daily beater and would be perfect off 2500 watts. Talk to someone who has used both MT's HD3's BTL's and 9515's. Hit up djman37 he runs a little of everything and is a very nice and helpful guy.

The new XXX have had problems, a few have caught fire. But they look **** cool. Still wouldn't pay that much for it. But they can be had for cheaper than 1,000 but good luck buying one from an honest dealer, as they might not want to sell you the sub knowing the problems it has had.. (I almost bought a 06 XXX from a dealer)

The 200 difference is from a company that will actually stand behind there products and give a warranty,great cc,and just a very high QUALITY product
i cant help myself. Fi has the best customer service of any company ive dealt with. and they do stand behind their products 110%

The 200 difference is from a company that will actually stand behind there products and give a warranty,great cc,and just a very high QUALITY product
it is still a very high quality product and very comparable in alot of ways to dd's...

the 9515 is better yes...

but the hd3 is a good 2nd....

the real difference from my knowledge is the that the suspensions are different and the cooling is better on the dd... which is noticeable at about 4kw-plus...

the hd3's are VERY impressive especially for the money...

don't just slam it on the misconception that if it's cheaper than it is not near as good...

you pay for the brand as well....that should be nothing new...(a lil extra but not too much...) e.g.--JL

you get great service too, i know dd does a **** good job taking care of it's customers and that because it's the same people for the most part they do well for AQ as well.

okay..**deep breath...and exhale**

i am done ranting...

xtreme

i tell you one thing that im in the same boat ,im lookin for a good sub too.i got hooked on DD when i heard them,and been wanting one for like 3 years now but can't afford them at the time.i will be going with AUDIOQUE soon,and why?because everytime i call them DJ picks up the phone and always hear what i have to say even though im lacking the funds as of now.try that with any other(we chat for likw 30 minutes to an hour) good people in my book.and there speakers made by same person that makes DD but lil cheaper. so what im saying i'm going with audioque hd315 no matter what.sorry for my long opinion:D

I would go with the hd3!! I recently picked one up in the classifides for $340 shipped, and it hands down is the best sub I have yet to own. Hd3 in the right box with power that you have = hella loud DD with good sq. Just my two cents

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.