5,000+ posts

Barry Schanz
Item(s) for Sale:

Xtant 1.1i

Item(s) Description/Condition:

used, in very good condition

original box included

Xtant window sticker

I was using this to power my center channel speaker. I've changed my setup to use fewer amplifiers and I don't want to hang on to this. It's in very good condition cosmetically and it functions flawlessly. As you would expect with an amplifier of this age, the surface has minor flaws.

This would make a very eye-catching addition to any system. It's also small enough to hide just about anywhere.

Press release:

NEW XTANT 1.1i AMPLIFIER DELIVERS AUDIOPHILE SOUND WITH CLASS D TECHNOLOGY

Power rating: 100W RMS @ 4 ohms or 2 ohms

Price:

$125 shipped with insurance OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is included at my asking price to anywhere in the lower 48 states. I can ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, or anywhere else worldwide at your expense.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...