XS Power titan 8?

Participant count
  • Participant list

John Doe

CarAudio.com Regular
Waddup playas. Need to know what model of the Titan 8 I’ll need for my set up. Gonna be going in a 2019 GMC Sierra Denali. No HO alternator. 2 Duracell 80AH AGMs. Amps being used are a 4K Korean, DB Drive A7 125.4. Just want a LTO for peace of mind in case I decide to add more or upgrade later.

Don't mix lto with agm.

Lifepo4 can mix with agm.

A 40ah yinglong bank or larger is what I would do and remove the agm. But you need to charge above 15v

You could do 48ah of lishen or headway lifepo4 and keep the agm

Don't mix lto with agm.

Lifepo4 can mix with agm.

A 40ah yinglong bank or larger is what I would do and remove the agm. But you need to charge above 15v

You could do 48ah of lishen or headway lifepo4 and keep the agm
Thanks for the response. I’ve done a battery delete on my other car when I ran it off a LTO battery. Voltage was a lot better and steady but when I had issues with the battery it led to some other problems so won’t be doing that again lol.
I’m a little mechanically inclined to build my own bank but with work right now, working 6 days a week with only 1 day to do basic errands, it’s not an option.
That said, would I be ok with just getting a Limitless Cyber 6K? Or would I be better off with a HO alternator?

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...