XS POWER Group Buy | Details Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty decent deal
Now I just need to figure out which one will fit my 03 explorer.

Any ideas?
D6500 will fit in the stock location. We are currently out of stock on the D6500s, but will have them back in stock in a couple weeks.

If you are going to hook the battery up with ring terminals then you will not need to buy any accessories, but if you want to hook it up with SAE Automotive Posts, then you will need to order part # 580.

Eh, I don't even know what battery I would need with 1300rms....
What vehicle do you have. Just replace the battery under the hood and that way you will have the extra capacity if you add on to your system or go with a bigger system down the road. Depending upon your alternator you would probably see a pretty good benefit of changing out the battery.

any battery fitment guide? 2008 Nissan Rogue
how long will this last?
D5100R would fit in the stock location. Also if you are wanting to run automotive posts, then look at the part # 580 or 586.

What kind of wait is there for d3100's?
In stock and ready to go!

Hey guys wanna get in on this buy just have a quick question.
Should i just buy a battery and put in the back just for my audio and leave what i have under the hood (after market battery but nothing special) or do i need to replace the one under the hood first then think about adding more. I have a dodge ram 1500 and wnated a d3100 but it wont fit under the hood.

I will be adding a DC 270 H/O alternator just wondering what the best action is.
Depends on what year it is , but the D2700 and D6500 are the most popular OEM battery sizes for that model. The D6500 will power 3000 watts as the starting battery and 4000 watts as a secondary battery in daily use applications. The D2700 will power 3500 watts as the starting battery and 4500 watts as the secondary battery in daily use applications.

Thanks Mark and Aaron from SSA for taking part in this Introductory Group Buy for CA.com. This is a great deal and this does not happen very often at all. Actually this is the first time it has happened outside of our End of the Year Group Buy, so it would be a good idea if you are in need of some batteries to jump on this while it lasts.

For those that are not familiar with the fitment of the batteries I will list some of the most common options for you. Just look at your stock battery and there will usually be a Group # Size on the battery. Something like 34/78, 65, 51, 51R, 25, 35, etc...

XS Power Model Group Size

D5100 51 and 25

D5100R 51R and 35

D3400 34, 78, 34/78, and many others. Very common size in GM applications. If you are running side terminals look at the iBar kits 551 and 555

D2400 24

D6500 65 Very common in Ford trucks, cars, and SUV applications

D2700 27

D3100 31

I will be out of town for most of the group buy, but Mark and Aaron can help you with most of your questions. For the questions they are not sure about they will be able to get in contact with me.

If you get the D3100 and want to use 3/8 ring terminals, do you need to purchase the XS POWER 590 3/8″ (2) Stud Adapters? Or does the D3100 already come with terminals up top? Prolly a dumb question but need to know.

If you get the D3100 and want to use 3/8 ring terminals, do you need to purchase the XS POWER 590 3/8″ (2) Stud Adapters? Or does the D3100 already come with terminals up top? Prolly a dumb question but need to know.
The 590 will work great for you and they make a good connection also.

I looked for the number on my battery and couldnt find it, my truck is a 2004 dodge ram 1500 what is the biggest i can fit under the hood?
The D6500 will fit in the stock location. You may be able to fit a larger battery in there, but I am not sure. You would just need to measure and see if you can fit a D2700 or D3100. The D6500 are currently out of stock, but we are finishing up production on them now and will be shipping soon.

This is a super great deal guys!

FYI, you type in the code "xs-power15%" in the coupon code box on the right side of the page to apply the discount.

The D3100 comes out to $305.99 + $24.99 flat rate shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...