XS POWER Group Buy | Details Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah when we click on that coupon, when does the 15% come off? I went through the whole checkout procedure until the end and it still said full price. Just wondering.

Hey guys wanna get in on this buy just have a quick question.

Should i just buy a battery and put in the back just for my audio and leave what i have under the hood (after market battery but nothing special) or do i need to replace the one under the hood first then think about adding more. I have a dodge ram 1500 and wnated a d3100 but it wont fit under the hood.

I will be adding a DC 270 H/O alternator just wondering what the best action is.

Hey guys wanna get in on this buy just have a quick question.
Should i just buy a battery and put in the back just for my audio and leave what i have under the hood (after market battery but nothing special) or do i need to replace the one under the hood first then think about adding more. I have a dodge ram 1500 and wnated a d3100 but it wont fit under the hood.

I will be adding a DC 270 H/O alternator just wondering what the best action is.
You shouldn't mix battery types, so if it a sealed lead acid battery up front, then you shouldn't mix it with an XS battery in the back which is of type AGM. You would need to replace both. You could buy a different battery up front, say Optima or similar AGM battery if you didn't want to buy two XS batteries.

You shouldn't mix battery types, so if it a sealed lead acid battery up front, then you shouldn't mix it with an XS battery in the back which is of type AGM. You would need to replace both. You could buy a different battery up front, say Optima or similar AGM battery if you didn't want to buy two XS batteries.
why shouldn't you mix them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...