Xs Power d3400 vs Group 31 agm

Participant count
  • Participant list

bgowdy
5,000+ posts

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
Ok so i already have the XS power to be used as a secondary battery. I was thinking of switch to a group31 agm instead? I was told that smaller batteries charge faster then bigger one but i dont know how accurate that is.

What are your thoughs?

I was running a d3400 underhood for about a year before deciding to add another in the back. It's a beast of a battery, and I've worked mine pretty hard. In fact I haven't been able to completely drain one to the point where it won't start. I also have a bunch of off-road lighting as well as all my audio crap, so my batteries get worked pretty hard. There's been times I've pulled my d3400 out and ran the trolling motor at the lake for hours in the boat and ran the trolling motor for hours. When i threw it back in my jeep it cranked it right up. It's one of the best batteries you can buy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.