XL m2s to Mayhems

LosIsATool
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I thinking about making the swap. We just can't th XLs to put up the number we are looking for. Before I get ride of them we are upping the box size to 2 cubes per. If that don't work is the swap worth it? I like the look of the Mayhems and they might be happier in 2 cubes

See I like the lows. What octave are you talking about with that comment?
well my mayhems did get pretty ,since they are made for daily ground pounding .but i think the xl subs will get lower than the mayhems .under 27 hertz that is

well my mayhems did get pretty ,since they are made for daily ground pounding .but i think the xl subs will get lower than the mayhems .under 27 hertz that is
That's fine. I will sacrifice a little. How do you think the XLs will like 2 cubes, 62sq of port for the pair tuned 33? And are you still a AA dealer?

the xl subs will be nasty loud at 1 cub each at 33 hertz. i still can get mayhems yes .the build time is 3-4 weeks tho
You mean 2 cubes? Typo I hope or I'm going the wrong way lol.. All I want is 1 more db, 2 would be great. I'll get with you if I dont want to change them, I'll have to sell my stuff first.

You mean 2 cubes? Typo I hope or I'm going the wrong way lol.. All I want is 1 more db, 2 would be great. I'll get with you if I dont want to change them, I'll have to sell my stuff first.
ok cool ,try measuring your rise ,and try to lessen it ,what will help get you louder

I thinking about making the swap. We just can't th XLs to put up the number we are looking for. Before I get ride of them we are upping the box size to 2 cubes per. If that don't work is the swap worth it? I like the look of the Mayhems and they might be happier in 2 cubes
PM me with price on XL's if you are gonna sell.

J

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LosIsATool

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
LosIsATool
Pensacola, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date