xcon ordered

I never became a giddy lil girl with a new Barbie doll.. when my 4 18s came in and I had some alone time with them. I became a man. what you said may have been the case for you lol speak for yourself brodie

The long build time game is a b*tch. You start hating the world, hating life, hating the company, then when the sub actually comes, you become a giddy lil girl with a new barbie doll.

The build house is absolutely slammed and they are doing everything they can to catch up to demand as fast as possible. There are a number of shipments going out in the next couple of days and we are updating everyone asap. We apologize for the delay as this is not normal lead times.

The build house is absolutely slammed and they are doing everything they can to catch up to demand as fast as possible. There are a number of shipments going out in the next couple of days and we are updating everyone asap. We apologize for the delay as this is not normal lead times.
Are you going to stay with Fi for the long run?

here ya go.vid tomorrow...edit..actually vid next week

11694004_927705647289790_3789758109687274087_n_zpszvnfkytp.jpg

11231033_927705523956469_2822488254618107125_n_zpsobak4nvt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nice driver. hand made here in the USA. not off a container via China one return away from yard sale material.
thanks.and its plenty loud for my ears in this truck for sure.i actually have to turn it down at times right now.love this woofer !!!

and stang built one helluva box for this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bass Addict

10+ year member
Hell on wheels
Bass Addict
Tennessee
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date