4$20.00

5$15.00

6$20.00

7$18.00

8$18.00

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping negotiable

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

[/img]

Are you and robert on caco just going to call each other scammers and move on to keep doing business with others or what?

Are you and robert on caco just going to call each other scammers and move on to keep doing business with others or what?
Why couldn't you pm me smh.I don't have time for the little boy games he scam me once and I learned my lesson to the point I don't want to trade anymore but the saying goes fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" I can't hold everyone to his scamming ways so I give the trading a shot again see how it goes

Pm you for what? Everyone here should know whats going on when you have a beware thread about you.
No one cares but you get your life men grow up I see what you are doing and it's fu@king kiddish

Im warning people about someone they should beware of.

whats the whole thing about you having a receipt for another amp same model sold as is that you sent to alpine? Your friend tried to help you with an extended warranty right? So you were trying to rip off alpine too?

grow up and stop trying to scam people.

Im warning people about someone they should beware of.
whats the whole thing about you having a receipt for another amp same model sold as is that you sent to alpine? Your friend tried to help you with an extended warranty right? So you were trying to rip off alpine too?

grow up and stop trying to scam people.
After me paying shipping both ways that came up to about $500 of my hard earn money to sit back and Receive a broken amp .if I paid for fixing the amp too I lose in the hold deal. Plan a I begged rob to fix he refuse plan b was to get the audio shop to help me out because of the Situation by sending it in for repair

Now you know the deal so stop Clogging up my thread with the bs . Grow up you made your point

Get of that topic you sure **** riding that thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

rfmayhem

10+ year member
audio4life
rfmayhem
near your
Start date