xbox 360 modded controller

per say your playing call of duty and u have a single shot rifle where u have to push the trigger everytime u want to shoot it makes it to where u just hold it down and it shoots like 14 bullets a second
so this is why i keep getting my ass kicked great!

Fuck this I hope it breaks
i hope u die why post when u could be fucking ur booyfriend bish ur just pissed off at your life cause ur system sounds like two midgets beating trash can lids together //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

so this is why i keep getting my ass kicked great!
i was wondering the same thing. when i played halo online it was retarded. now i know, for the most part, why some guys shot insanely fast and i couldnt figure out how.

i hope u die why post when u could be fucking ur booyfriend bish ur just pissed off at your life cause ur system sounds like two midgets beating trash can lids together //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Whoa whoa slow down and use English when you want to speak to me, not made up words like booyfriend. Or why not overreact to a post when you could overreact to a post?

EDITNOTHING AGAINST THE SELLER! I just hate modded remotes.

/dump

to answer ur question mazzasec, no it will NOT help ur BR skills.

it makes the needler and plasma pistol and spiker shoot quicker though. but if you use any of those you **** balls anyway. its for COD not HALO

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

obrien202

10+ year member
I Race Dirtscooters
obrien202
Rock Springs, WY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies