pitbulls for sale thread

pitbull12887
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
waxhaw, NC
Just trying to get rid of some stuff thats laying around i dont need... Prices are best offer.

Foxbody mustang seats..gray tweed, no brackets, just the seats. $100..local pickup only

Picture118.jpg

Dual cd player... I dont know anything about cd players internally but the buttons on this thing started acting crazy and wanting to do other stuff if they did work...Not sure what it does with cds. I dont know if its fixible so ill say $25 shipped

Picture117.jpg

Panasonic cq-c1303u ... Works perfect ... cant find the trim ring. $50 shipped

Picture113.jpg

Brand new chrome door handles for foxbody stang.. $15 shipped

Picture114.jpg

New set of hood pins .. $12 shipped

Picture115.jpg

cobra shifter - $15 shipped

Picture116.jpg

2 like new ecko shirts......orange one is in perfect shape..white one has a couple pin dot size marks above the logo.. Bought these in a lot off of ebay and never wore them.... $20 shipped for both size 2xl... both will be washed for the hell of it before being sent out

Picture121.jpg

Xbox Game Fatal Frame 2 - $12 shipped

Those seats look nice for there age its hard to find them in that good of shape you should throw them on craigslist or ebay they would probably sell quik.

Those seats look nice for there age its hard to find them in that good of shape you should throw them on craigslist or ebay they would probably sell quik.
I threw them on craigslist...they are real hard to find in good shape. I would throw them on ebay but i hate shipping big items lol

i read the title after i posted and i was like hmmm ...oh well more attentions for me!
Actually, you will probably get less. Most people will see pitbulls for sale and pass this thing over. i would start a new one if it were me, but it isnt, so GLWS.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

pitbull12887

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
pitbull12887
waxhaw, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies