xanax vs valium

It's you douchebags who make it hard for people with real medical problems to get medication.
i also take many other medications, including pain killers, anti-anxiety, etc..

i think i'll take some right meow, in spite of your comment.

oh yeah, i'm not prescribed.

have a nice day!

It's you douchebags who make it hard for people with real medical problems to get medication.
It was pretty easy for me to get prescribed some pain killers for my mysterious hip and leg pains I was having. My doctor offered to prescribe Vicodin but I wanted something less potent and so he prescribed me Tramadol instead.

Getting pain pills is pretty easy when you're actually in pain.

i also take many other medications, including pain killers, anti-anxiety, etc..i think i'll take some right meow, in spite of your comment.

oh yeah, i'm not prescribed.

have a nice day!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

You're a real winner and obviously contribute a lot to our society.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
You're a real winner and obviously contribute a lot to our society.
So when he comes home from work and wants to relax and take a few pills he is now a burden on society?

That's an pretty big assumption from knowing one thing about a person. I know quite a few people that work **** hard for their money doing very intensive labor that most people wouldn't want to do. When they come home, they're tired and sore and want to ease the pain. They may slip a few pills and have a few smokes and then they sit and watch TV, play video games, or eat some dinner. That's the time when they unwind and cool down.

I guess those people are burdens to society too because they take pills that they aren't prescribed.

So when he comes home from work and wants to relax and take a few pills he is now a burden on society?
That's an pretty big assumption from knowing one thing about a person. I know quite a few people that work **** hard for their money doing very intensive labor that most people wouldn't want to do. When they come home, they're tired and sore and want to ease the pain. They may slip a few pills and have a few smokes and then they sit and watch TV, play video games, or eat some dinner. That's the time when they unwind and cool down.

I guess those people are burdens to society too because they take pills that they aren't prescribed.

i agree. i don't get high at work, but around 8 or 9pm, i indulge in some smoke, act like a fool with my wife and go to bed. watch out everyone!!!!! i'm ruining your society!!!!!!!

I have a much bigger problem with alcohol and alcoholics than I do with many of the "party" drugs people mess around with. I like hanging around with some of my friends when they're all doped up on pain killers because they're usually much more pleasant to be around. I would rather be around them when they're stoned than to be around good friends when they're drunk.

Alcohol has a much more negative effect on society and it's legal!

The hard working and responsible people who need the medication usually obtain the prescription legally.

Bragging about taking benzos just because you can is really stupid and one can presume the person is of no worth to our society whatsoever. Why you took offense to my reply to someone's comment I have no idea. Maybe you sympathize with the person who takes benzos in spite of a comment someone made on an internet forum. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I took no offense but figured I would offer a counter point -- not all substance users are abusers.

But I do agree that bragging about using substances is lame but you never really know the entire story.

WTF?!?!?! how did i become the OP of this fvcking thread? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

some dipshit posted a buncha crap for valium and xanax..and I replied with die ***:|

sorry little shithead, shoulda quoted him.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

craigzter

10+ year member
erm..hello.
craigzter
sville, ar
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date