WTTF xbox360/wii-u....

I have 360 that I NEVER use with a handful of games. It's one that I bought right after they first came out, but I prefer the PS controller so it got little use. It's in storage and I can pick it up this coming Monday. What sort of things do you have FT? Any nice tools? What's a used 360 even worth these days?

What do you have to trade, I might get rid of mine.
I have 360 that I NEVER use with a handful of games. It's one that I bought right after they first came out, but I prefer the PS controller so it got little use. It's in storage and I can pick it up this coming Monday. What sort of things do you have FT? Any nice tools? What's a used 360 even worth these days?
used 360 is depending on what all you got... usually between 100-150, seen some on egay go super cheap 150 with like 60 games...

things I got for trade...

I got a bunch of home audio...

pioneer set htp100

1x subwoofer

1x centerspk

2x rear spk

2x front spk

universal satellite spk 2x 4/8Ω

bose intra audio ported book shelve spk 2x

modded wii with a bazillion games and extras...

a laptop (you got to have alot of stuff to go heads up for this though!!) 2.2ghz intel, 2gb ram, 64bit os, 250gb hd, 15.7in

used 360 is depending on what all you got... usually between 100-150, seen some on egay go super cheap 150 with like 60 games...
things I got for trade...

I got a bunch of home audio...

pioneer set htp100

1x subwoofer

1x centerspk

2x rear spk

2x front spk

universal satellite spk 2x 4/8Ω

bose intra audio ported book shelve spk 2x

modded wii with a bazillion games and extras...

a laptop (you got to have alot of stuff to go heads up for this though!!) 2.2ghz intel, 2gb ram, 64bit os, 250gb hd, 15.7in
Got a busy weekend planned. PM me Monday or Tuesday and I'll LYK what all I have for the 360 and see if any of that stuff seems more useful

i'll call him for ya!!! hold on!!!
lol, thanks popz!!!

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

I got mine we can work a deal out in now. Ill even toss in 9the games and wireless remotes
mine, mine, mine what cha wanna do? some trade action? let me know...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
basswiigee
MICHIGAN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from