WTTF/WTB 2 ft 1/0 Execution Audio ORANGE power wire

Participant count
  • Participant list

chefzane

Senior VIP Member
What I am wanting to trade for or buy is about 1.5-2 ft of the execution audio ORANGE 1/0 CCA, doesn't have to have lugs on it but has to be orange, I am willing to trade what I have for 1.5-2 ft orange no lugs and each person pays to ship his own to the other. I have two roughly 1 ft pieces of execution audio blue 1/0 CCA with copper lugs on each end and blue heat shrink, crimped ends. It is brand new, never installed. I bought the wire, made these as jumpers from battery to circuit breaker, never installed because I realized that I made them from the wrong colored wire lol!!! I originally bought the orange and blue 1/0 spools, orange pos and blue neg, made all my wire and jumpers and then realized that I made two blue jumpers not orange!!!

So I have this: 2-1'ft Execution Audio 1/0 CCA lengths with copper lugs on each end and heat shrink

What I want: 1.5-2 ft Execution Audio 1/0 CCA ORANGE wire, can be 1 length at least 20" inches long or 2 lengths at least 10" inches long

Shipping: Each person pays to ship his own

Buying: I will pay $4 for 1.5 ft and $5 for 2 ft, I know that's more than it costs

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.