WTT Wire for small mono amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey Man! I am kicking round' good too, lol. I have 2 brand spanken new hips and I haven't stopped since I have got them. Man it feels great!
And the sub is the DVC 2 Cadence S2. It has really good efficiency, so a little power goes a long way. Since I have it in a sealed enclosure also, it really sounds good. I had it running bridged on a small 4 channel( about 85 watts) and still really got down. But I know it sounds a lot better on a little more power.
Man!! Thats great news sir! Im happy to hear that you are doing better and getting around great.I can only imagine the experience.I dont have a 1 ohm stable amp at the moment that I can turn loose of, but I will certainly ask around here and keep an eye out local if I see a great deal

Man!! Thats great news sir! Im happy to hear that you are doing better and getting around great.I can only imagine the experience.I dont have a 1 ohm stable amp at the moment that I can turn loose of, but I will certainly ask around here and keep an eye out local if I see a great deal
Thank you good Sir!! I appreciate you keeping an eye out too.

TTT!!!

And to anyone who takes a gander at this WTT thread, I am not too particular about what brand of an amp it is. As far as I am concerned, it can be a Wal-Mart amp that's 1 ohm stable and works. I would love to have some brand name expensive amp, but in my situation, it just needs to push a Cadence S2-DVC2 sub as close to 1,000 real watts as possible. This is going to be in my Wife's ride, so it just really needs to work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...