WTT Sundown 3Kd for 2000W rated amp

hispls
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
OK, here's the deal, local competition amateur class caps at 2000W (I believe it's rated power at lowest impedence).

I have a spare sundown 3Kd, ideally I'd like to trade down to a 2kd + something. If not post some other ideas of 2KW rated amp that you have or I should look for.

I value the 3Kd 525 shipped towards this trade so I expect a fair estimate of your trade.

Oh and for the difference I'll take cash or whatever is worth the difference that I can use/sell/trade. I'm pretty flexible.

LOL. "Amateur" class does NOT allow 15V+ and I'm limited to 1 amp.

The rules say that whatever the max rated power is in the amp's manual is what counts to the 2K limit.

Anyway, anyone have any of these FT?

yea i did a 0-500 class with the gd-6001 before i sold it. it does like 2500 at 1 on 14 volts. i was just saying it goes that low on high voltage. its on this forum somewhere. i sold it o michaellane. pm him and see where it went. its a good amp! great amp actually

Dang, wish I had a 2k amp, would loe to have this.
Any other trades than a 2k amp tho? lol
I want to see if anything comes up that'll help me compete in that category, but I'm not using the amp so I'd consider anything I'd either use or could sell/trade for equal value. Make an offer and I'll let you know if nothing comes up.

http://caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/470612-fs-ft-sundown-3kd-tc-sounds-tc4000-lms-12s.html

pics of the sundown here ^^^^

PM's replied to. Give this a day or so to see what's out there. I will base my decision mostly on what amp will do the best for my needs competing.

Remember rules I need to fulfil are "max rated power and lowest impedence not to exceed 2000W" and I am limited to a single amp.

If nothing good can be worked out there's some good offers on the board and I'll have a tough decision...

Thanks fellas! I have some feedback here (mostly scattered) 9 on DIYMA, and 9300 and change on eBay (and some other places).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.