wtt ssa icon 15 d2 with aluminum coils

cd6551
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Corydon, IN
I've had the sub for a little over a month. It was bought brand new. I'm looking for a 12 that will work in 2 cubes@33hz. Something along the lines of a mag v3 or sa. I'm open to offers though. I will get pics when I get off of work in the morning

Nice sub, too happy with my Mag right now to give it up though.
You know you want to try an icon.....I love the sub I just hate how much room it takes up in my trunk.

No thanks on the deck offer. I really only need a sub right now

Bump. I didnt realize how crappy of a picture my cell phone took, but I can take a better one if need be

Bump. Open to offers. Looking for a set of dayton rs225-4, CDT hd-2 or es-02, an active crossover, and a 12. Let me know what you have. Cash will be accepted as well

Honestly I'm looking for something that needs a little less power and is geared more towards sq. Thanks though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...