WTT RE 12.1 + Cash for 1500+ RMS AMP.

LinxuS
10+ year member

Jellysickle
Las Vegas
I have a RE 12.1, that I just bought from Pickler. It's in almost perfect condition, no scratches as far as I could see. Probably about 9/10 for Cosmetics, and 10/10 Mechanically. It comes with the amp only, as he had no boxes or remote knobs or anything else.

I'm offering this amp + UP TO $250 for a better amp. I would like an amp with more power, that would give me more head room.

Mono Amp, of course, and looking for atleast 1500+ RMS x1 @ 1 ohm.

I'm just trying to see what kind of deals I can get. I'm not fully set on selling this amp, but if anyone has a decent deal I might let it go //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

Also willing to just sell the amp, for serious offers only. PM me if you are interested.

LMK what you have.

-Alex.

There was a + sign too.

Up to that much cash, for more.

If I were to pay that much cash, I sure as hell would make sure I'm getting a lot more than 80 watts lol.

It's rated at 1200 x 1, but I've heard of them going up to 1300+.

I'm not fully set on selling it, just seeing what kind of offers I can get //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

What kind of a price are you thinking on that M2a
I just bought it it is BNIB I paid $600 for it...I bought these for a project...I don't think I'm going to go through with it...

NewDDamplifiers002.jpg

All great offers, but for now, I want a straight out trade, with some cash on my side.

If you are willing to do the trade, let me see what you can offer.

Probably won't sell this amp straight out till after David gets back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.