WTT PS3 FOR YOUR CAR AUDIO GEAR!! I HAVE 2 PS3s

bigp69
10+ year member

Selling 2 Ps3s (60GB) New
Hey everyone,

It was my birthday a couple days ago, and I got a ps3. It is brand new in the box never opened before. I purchased one also the night they came out I waited in line, so I have 2 consoles for sale. I put one on ebay and it was supposed to sell for $3000 but I never recieved the payment, which was quite disapointed. So, I HAVE 2 BRAND NEW PS3's for sale/trade. PM me with an offer, I am looking for around $1000 each or some car audio stuff beacuse Im going to buy it anyways but the highest bidder can have them. If you are intrested let me know quickly as they will sell like hotcakes. I have pictures if you'lld like. Thanks.

Ive been pmed numerous times with trade offers. Yes I am willing to trade for amps, subs, decks, just send me an offer, and I will get back to you.

I will be accpeting offers tommorw. I want to see all the offers i can get. Just send me an offer you never know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.