WTT Orion H2 15.2

Participant count
  • Participant list

XJeepBassHeadX
10+ year member

This is the older model 15" Orion H2 15.2 dual 2....Works okay, just has a burnt coil. It reads good, 1.9 and 2.0 just is burned and smells a little.

Specs:

Rated- 2000 rms

still really stiff, it looks like the person just clipped it to death...under powered probably. No rips in either set of the spiders, No dents, small little scuffs on surround nothing major at all, just the coil.

Wanting to trade for:

A working sub, just let me know what ya have---Can add cash or maybe another item for trade

18" PSI TC9+ with fresh DC XL recone for it + money. I know these things are nice but if the coil is about fried I can't see giving a new subwoofer straight up for it. The PSI XL recone should take about 1500 daily without a sweat I wouldn't run anymore than that unless you know what you're doing which your friends doesn't seem to.

These were essentially 1200/2500 subs the 2000rms is a joke. Dual gap technology was pretty neat though. Ive seen these with recones too so its doable. Pulled over a 50 legal with two 12s so the potential is there.

These were essentially 1200/2500 subs the 2000rms is a joke. Dual gap technology was pretty neat though. Ive seen these with recones too so its doable. Pulled over a 50 legal with two 12s so the potential is there.
Y U NO hit 150 with double the subs?

18" PSI TC9+ with fresh DC XL recone for it + money. I know these things are nice but if the coil is about fried I can't see giving a new subwoofer straight up for it. The PSI XL recone should take about 1500 daily without a sweat I wouldn't run anymore than that unless you know what you're doing which your friends doesn't seem to.
Pm'd

Any other offers are welcome! The sub does have some mechanical noise from the coil being burned, but that is only at low volumes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...