WTT or sell DD3515 D1

Participant count
  • Participant list

aftershockdb
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
trading or selling my dd 3515 with dual 1ohm coils. in slot box for local only. not shipping this box. looking for a nice amp over 1000rms at 1ohm to run 2 dd1008b's. preferably the ddmc1. other car audio trades open or cash offers. pics b up soon

Last edited by a moderator:
sub is 7/10 cosmetic, the surround has a cut in 1 spot that has been repaired and theres very small cracks like the surround is dried out. the guy i got it from had it sitting in his garage for over a year so im assuming its weather cracks but i ran it for a few on 1800 watts n worked perfectly, surprisingly loud actually and surround seems to be holding up fine. im not posotive but its still really tight like it hasnt been broken in yet. jus looks old

make offer. got the sub in slot box for 350. dnt know how much it was used but i only ran it for a few mins jus to be sure it worked. obviously i will take a lot lower than that being without the box

if the surround is indeed cracked and you are prepared to take a loss on it let us know a cash price. It almost sounds like some hard beating may compromise the surround and it will die easily //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

yea its hard to say. its def still sturdy. they very very small cracks. cnt even see them unless ur rite on top of it so im sure it will handle a good beating still. i was thinkin around 200???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...