WTT mint saz 2500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item(s) for Sale:

Possibly looking to trade my saz2500 towards the end of the month. Its in mint cosmetic and working order. Consifering feeding my 2 platform 2 12s some more power. ( rated @ 1800rms per sub.) SO id be willing to add cash if need be for an amp around the 3k-3.5k range. I can get pics after work as the amp is still hooked up. Looking for amps of simliar/equal quality. Time table for such transaction is 29/30th of this month.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Not really looking to sell, preferably trades. But i will entertain a few offers maybe.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). And pm me on here if youd like pictures of said amp. i can send you my number through a pm. That way i can easily take and send pics from my phone.

LOL..if you did the trade for ap and cash, you would be the one adding cash, as the saz cost more then the ap.and prolly does more anyway

LOL..if you did the trade for ap and cash, you would be the one adding cash, as the saz cost more then the ap.and prolly does more anyway
Well yea. That's why I said the amp I had and cash

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Thanks but ill have to pass on the ap brother
That's cool. Always got to ask lol

You can also message me for my number and pics. Its still wire up and running like a champ. I fee i can give these subs a little more juice since their recent break in. Lol and i probably dont get taken serious all the time because of my user name ( morgan Freeman) . Ha this is not a spam account or whatever. im just a huge fan of his. enough sidetracking... lets talk

BUMP... Will also ship for 450 obo. amp is in great condition so please no low balling gents

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

will be insured also

I think he meant cash on his end and I would REALLY hope that saz does more I love the ap3000d but ya its not gonna be a totally clean 3000 watts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Morgan Freeman
Houston, Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views