WTT: Massive Audio QC 15 Subwoofers for Class D amp ( US Amp AX3000DE)

Participant count
  • Participant list

jockhater2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Last edited by a moderator:
I hooked up the amplifier. ANd something is wrong. I tried it on 3 different subwoofers.

1 of those subs was a SVC 4 ohm. SO there is NO WAY I messed it up. And i know the subwoofer is in good working order.

Yet for every sub. The amp made the subwoofer do a grinding sound.

So the amp is not for trade right now.

But the subs still are!

I hooked up the amplifier. ANd something is wrong. I tried it on 3 different subwoofers.
1 of those subs was a SVC 4 ohm. SO there is NO WAY I messed it up. And i know the subwoofer is in good working order.

Yet for every sub. The amp made the subwoofer do a grinding sound.

So the amp is not for trade right now.

But the subs still are!
maybe you wired it wrong? lol

maybe you wired it wrong? lol
Thats what I thought. Thats why I grabbed the polk Momo. Because its a SVC. So there is no way you can mess it up. Its just simply - to - and + to +.

I tried it on the amps Mono A/B and the Mono Class D setting. No matter what. it made all of the subs grind and make a popping sound.

FYI everyone. I hooked up my brothers memphis to all of the subs that hooked up the US amp to. And there was no grinding noises from any of them. SO I contacted RE about there "repair".

Also. I sold 1 of the subs.

STill have 2 left and am interested in all offers or trades

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...