WTT: Clarion 3 way crossover and Kenwood EQ.

Participant count
  • Participant list

xmakeafistx
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Kenosha, WI
I have a kenwood EQ & clarion 3 way crossover, taking both cash and any car audio offers.

Just throw any offers you may have, all are accepted. Any questions/comments/concerns about what I am trading, please feel free to ask me.

Mainly looking for a nice four channel amp, or possibly some 0 gauge wiring.

Date is kinda old, from previous wtt thread with the component set, Will update if I need to.

IMG_1382.jpg

Dude thanks so much for the info. I had no idea I could get that much off of it, this will fund getting a batt in my trunk, hellllll yeah.

if you have anything to trade/cash go for it man. I don't know all this good talk about it might have me using it, Its going to be horrible trying to find a way to make it fit into my car though :l Thats the only reason i'm not using it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...