WTT: Clarion 3 way crossover and Kenwood EQ.

Participant count
  • Participant list
IMG_1424.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1428.jpg

there you go.

Also..

6/4/2 Channel RCA Inputs

6-Channel / 5 Volt RCA Outputs (Front/Rear/Subwoofer)

Front/Rear/Subwoofer Lever Control - Subwoofer Equalizer and Boost Level Controls

High-Pass Crossover Frequency Multiplier

Remote Subwoofer Level Control (Included) -Gold Plated Terminals

Well I am interested, however, I don't get build budget funds until the 16th. If you still have it around then I will get her of you if you can take $30 shipped. I may be able to get it even sooner like around this weekend. If you can also hold it that would be awesome, but its all up to you. Thanks.

Will do, however, if it gets close to the 16th and you hadn't heard much from me PM me regarding the crossover and I will let you know status. I get very busy and tend to forget easily.

Will do, however, if it gets close to the 16th and you hadn't heard much from me PM me regarding the crossover and I will let you know status. I get very busy and tend to forget easily.
Totally understandable, I'll be sure to do so.

Crossover is sold, NEED THIS EQ GONE FOR ANY 2 CHANNEL AMP THAT PUTS OUT 100 x 2 @ 4 OHMS.

Do it, my other amp **** on me and looking for a quick trade.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...