Wtt:Audiopipe3000

deathpenalty18
10+ year member

get r done
Florida
Want to trade my basicly bnib ap3000 for something that does 2200-3000 rms at 1 ohm

blackberry316.jpg

if it is brand new in box and never mounted and never powered

i am in delray beach 45 minutes south of you

i have a saz 3k 1 hour use in my 350z

10-10

10-10

new bass knob & new wire

manual

authorized dealer High Decibel Audio

let me know

your amp + $ for mine

is it really
No its not he's just angrey that when we were trading the deal didn't go down becuse he was scamming me! He gave me 3 different number and 3 different names! Also said one of his family members were talking but you coul clearley tell that it was him! Its not mounted not ****ed up nothing is wrong with this amp! I would keep it but I do not have a good electrical so I cannot support it!

No its not he's just angrey that when we were trading the deal didn't go down becuse he was scamming me! He gave me 3 different number and 3 different names! Also said one of his family members were talking but you coul clearley tell that it was him! Its not mounted not ****ed up nothing is wrong with this amp! I would keep it but I do not have a good electrical so I cannot support it!
If i was scamming you I wouldnt have paid you $60 to ship your amp to me...and paid to send it back to you. I wouldve kept it. How would you know how I sound on the phone when you kept having your MOMMY call me after only 3 days of you shipping the amp? Thats why I changed my number. I even called after you received the amp back and LIKE a DUMBASS was willing to try to do the deal again in PERSON. Your mommy wouldnt let you on the phone.

If you search OPs old BANNED SN subw123 you can see videos of him using the amp on youtube here: YouTube - subw123's Channel

YouTube - subw123's Channel

If you search his new SN you can see where he says the amp is ****ed up.

Since the forum is messed up and not letting you search for posts look later.

seller is saying BNIB, NOT...whos dishonest?

if it is brand new in box and never mounted and never powered
i am in delray beach 45 minutes south of you

i have a saz 3k 1 hour use in my 350z

10-10

10-10

new bass knob & new wire

manual

authorized dealer High Decibel Audio

let me know

your amp + $ for mine

You....i have one BNIB....how much $ you need?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

deathpenalty18

10+ year member
get r done
deathpenalty18
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date