wtt AQ2200

There's nothing wrong with it? We might just have a deal.... im gunna do some research andbillb let ya know shortly
Nope I just don't like the lack of setting it throws out power but like I don't prefer the sq it gives IMHO.

It has at one time been factory repaired by Rockford (has the stamp on the bottom stating that it was in fact factory repaired) as far as I can tell the amo has a 250 amp fuse and is still the original fuse that comes on it from what my research tells and of course I'll take more pics can even get a demo video for you.

What's that AQ birth at?

Nope I just don't like the lack of setting it throws out power but like I don't prefer the sq it gives IMHO.
It has at one time been factory repaired by Rockford (has the stamp on the bottom stating that it was in fact factory repaired) as far as I can tell the amo has a 250 amp fuse and is still the original fuse that comes on it from what my research tells and of course I'll take more pics can even get a demo video for you.

What's that AQ birth at?
I got it from a other member on here.... it does have a couple of missing screws 2 on speaker terminals and one on the side plate. ...I have pics in my gallery and i can also give you a video if you want one hooked up @1ohm on a re sx 18... just let me know

Like you i got it from a member on here... has a couple screws mission by

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

It happens

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
It happens
MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied