WTT 3@ JL Audio 10W3V3-8 subs for 2@ JL Audio 12W6V2-D4's

I have 3 JL Audio 10W3V3-8 subs that are in very good shape. They are 8 ohm single voice coil. I'm wanting to trade these 3 sub for either 2 JL Audio 12W6V2-D4 subs or 2 JL Audio 13W7AE-D1.5 subs. I will consider any JL Audio 12 inch subs but I would prefer what I have mentioned above. I have pictures of the subwoofers, unfortunately though I can not figure out how to post them with my tread. So if interested leave me your number and I can text them to you. I live in the St. Louis, Missouri area if any one wants to meet to do the transaction face to face.

P.S. ( Just by chance there are anyone who is low enough to have me meet them and them think they are going to jack me and my stuff, for your safety don't even show up. I never travel to a deal with out 2 other people with me, plus I have a conceal and carry permit.)

Thank you for taking the time to look and I will look forward to doing business with whom ever what's to trade. Have a great day.

I have 3 JL Audio 10W3V3-8 subs that are in very good shape. They are 8 ohm single voice coil. I'm wanting to trade these 3 sub for either 2 JL Audio 12W6V2-D4 subs or 2 JL Audio 13W7AE-D1.5 subs. I will consider any JL Audio 12 inch subs but I would prefer what I have mentioned above. I have pictures of the subwoofers, unfortunately though I can not figure out how to post them with my tread. So if interested leave me your number and I can text them to you. I live in the St. Louis, Missouri area if any one wants to meet to do the transaction face to face.
P.S. ( Just by chance there are anyone who is low enough to have me meet them and them think they are going to jack me and my stuff, for your safety don't even show up. I never travel to a deal with out 2 other people with me, plus I have a conceal and carry permit.)

Thank you for taking the time to look and I will look forward to doing business with whom ever what's to trade. Have a great day.
just by chance you sound like an idiot....maybe??? why would anyone trade TWO jl 13w7 subs for your crap? besides we don't deal in much JL junk around here. it is broke people like yourself who make local deals dangerous. you think you're the only person on here who has a **** gun? show up to a deal with more than yourself and you might not go home with your audios depending who on this forum you trade with.

thread/ No one reply to this idiot

so yall don't have to be ***** because im interested.
And that other W6 you have which is "GOOD" will be no good soon also. JL had problems with those surrounds coming apart. My friend has 2 also which are pretty to look at in his room.

And that other W6 you have which is "GOOD" will be no good soon also. JL had problems with those surrounds coming apart. My friend has 2 also which are pretty to look at in his room.
Who spends $1800-$2000 on 2 W7s? And you can get refoams for around $25

that's not a fair trade at all, i cannot tell if your post is serious or a joke. read the rules of the classifieds before you post some bs. b

nope im not joking im serious. Id rather have the 3 10s. money vale really doesn't matter id rather have the 3 10s. I know you didn't tag me I was just saying

that's not a fair trade at all, i cannot tell if your post is serious or a joke. read the rules of the classifieds before you post some bs. b

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

01JLAudioSierra

01JLAudioSierra
Florissant, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date