WTT: 2 Alpine Headunits

Participant count
  • Participant list

UnderFire
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I've got 2 Alpine Headunits for trade.

I'm looking for: Sound deadener, Clean Pioneer P9800BT, SQ 12's or 15's, mid level 8's (SA-8 etc.), Old School USA Made 2 Channels (Soundstream, Zapco, US Acoustics, PPI, Orion etc.), will consider anything.

May trade for Non-Audio related things too.

First one is an Alpine IVA-W205

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/head-unit-classifieds/592656-alpine-iva-w205.html

Second is a CDA-9887

Works good, sounds good, comes with Ipod and Aux Cable, faceplate case, remote, trim ring, harness is still good. Has wear on the buttons and other labeling just like 90% of Headunits in this style.

X2mgQGl.jpg

99atTdM.jpg

OecPy0F.jpg

7E4T7CK.jpg

Alright I'll let you know in a day or so....(I have an employee that's been looking for a CDA-9887)

Let me know what you want...can't give it all away

I have a full truck kit of the "newer" black dynamate, 2 full trunk kits of the standard silver dynamate, a massive roll of the older dynamate that u have to use a heat gun on, and quite a bit of the cascade kits of all sizes

Edit - and some of the under the hood heat dynamate kits if you doing a classic or ground up car

Alright I'll let you know in a day or so....(I have an employee that's been looking for a CDA-9887)
Let me know what you want...can't give it all away

I have a full truck kit of the "newer" black dynamate, 2 full trunk kits of the standard silver dynamate, a massive roll of the older dynamate that u have to use a heat gun on, and quite a bit of the cascade kits of all sizes

Edit - and some of the under the hood heat dynamate kits if you doing a classic or ground up car
Alright, I'd probably be looking at around 85 sq ft for a straight trade on the 9887, not really interested in the old style dynamat.

K, your actually have to give me till Wednesday because I forgot I gave him the next couple days off, so I'll let you know when I hear from him

Edit - imho the old dynamate "might not be better" but it's way thicker lol, but a lot harder to put on right

K, your actually have to give me till Wednesday because I forgot I gave him the next couple days off, so I'll let you know when I hear from him
Edit - imho the old dynamate "might not be better" but it's way thicker lol, but a lot harder to put on right
No problem, yea I had the "pleasure" of installing some old dynamat in a some doors, not something I want to subject myself to again.

Lmao...dude I have a massive roll of this stuff that's never been open, I "thought" I got a killer deal when they came out with the new stuff years back. Well I got two rolls and it took **** near 3 years to sale the one roll....I should take pics and try to sale it on here or something because it's still good but know one what's to deal with it

Lmao...dude I have a massive roll of this stuff that's never been open, I "thought" I got a killer deal when they came out with the new stuff years back. Well I got two rolls and it took **** near 3 years to sale the one roll....I should take pics and try to sale it on here or something because it's still good but know one what's to deal with it
I might pick it up to do floors with, if it was cheap, and there was a lot, let me know a cash price, or take a look at my other trade/fs threads and see if anything catches your eye.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...