WTT 15'' box for 6.5'' components or ipod or cd player

Participant count
  • Participant list

uncfanforlife07
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Raleigh, NC
I am having no luck selling my box that vitveet made for me so i might as well try and trade it. I am in search of the following things:

1) 6.5'' component speakers (most likely ran off the headunit). They dont have to be high end ( but could be //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif ).

2) An ipod. I dont want a really old one. I have about 40 gigs of music but I do not need to put it all on there. A nano would be fine or a 30 GB video would be good as well.

3) A headunit. I have an old one in the 300zx which could use upgrading but isnt at the top of my list. I dont need a lot of features. An ipod hookup would be great though. Im an alpine fan.

4) Possibly some sound deadening for the doors if I get speakers.

Here is the box for trade:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=319287&highlight=vitveet

The box is incredible but I ran into some financial problems, had to sell my Altima, abort my build, and it will no way fit in my 300zx nor do I have the time or money to use it. It has NEVER been used and will be shipped to you.

Thanks!

I have a set of RE RE comps if you want them. Not looking to trade for the box since I have no use for it. Hell, even a mid sized sub amp if your looking for one too lol.

PM me if you would be interested in one or both of them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.