SOLD Wts optidrive 2000w and ppi 2400.2

audiophonic_88
10+ year member

UP FOR SALE A BRAND NEW OPTIDRIVE JUST USED FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS, ITS STILL IN VERY GOOD CONDITIONS, NO SCRATCHES, I STILL HAVE THE BOX AND THE SUBWOOER LEVEL CONTROLL.9 OUT 10 BECAUSE IT'S WAS USED FOR WEEKS...

THE PPI I BOUGTH IT A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO IT HAS SOME MINOR STRACHES BUT NOT THAT BAD 8.5 OUT OF 10, IT STILL HAVE THE WARRANTY STICKER UNDER NEATH THE AMP, THAT MEANS THAT IT HASNT BEEING REPAIRED OR OPEND BEFORE.

PRICE FOR OPTIDRIVE $275OBO

AND PPI I WAS LOOKING FOR $150 OBO

IF IM WRONG ON PRICES SORRY GUYS I NOT THAT GOOD OF A SALES MAN,, IM WILLING TO WORK THINGS OUT, BUT I PAYED ALITTE MORE HERE IN THE TOWN I LIVE..

IMAGE_365.jpg

IMAGE_370.jpg

Srry about the pcs i ll upload the ones with user at night after work... and im sorry im not looking for any trades unles is a powerful sub, need to get rid of this babys . they work awesome but i need some cash THANKS TEAM !!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.