SOLD Wts Jl, Kicker, Cap, Hifonics..

o2milleniaSs
10+ year member

I have all of this for sale...I don't have many refs, but I have some refs over a termpro.com..

bought some stuff from hccafan and toby.

pick up is more than welcome if you are in the san diego area...i'm from mira mesa.

JL AUDIO 300.4 amplifier (3rd channel doesnt seem to work) offer for this one..

NIB JL AUDIO 12W7 410+SHIPPING+fee if you use paypal. awesome price for a brand new W7.

USED but great cond. Hifonics BX1500D 140+Shipping (RESERVED)

Pair of used Kicker S12L7's (Silver face with blue logo in middle) EXC CONDITION (RESERVED)

260 for pair+shipping. will add box custom sealed box if you pay for shipping (ITS HEAVY)

SPL 1.5 FARAD CAPACITOR 20$+shipping (RESERVED)

Used Alpine CDA-9815 HU..very very good cond. comes with remote, i have the manual around somewhere... 150$+shipping. (RESERVED)

Picture007.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture009.jpg

still need to take pics of the L7's..they are at my girlfriends garage.

note: all items were NOT cleaned before pics taken, I had very little time with the camera, so those smudges will come off..and on the amp its just left over tape. I covered the glowing logo. also on the hifonics amps..the white line on the bottom is NOT a scratch..its the lighting.

5 is a little late for me cause I'm in the process of moving. Anytime before that and I am cool. My name Wil, call me on my cell at 619-865-1178 and let me know what time works for you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.